Thursday, May 17, 2012

Halfway There Week 3

Alright alright, I know I am a day early but this way my pictures are not super outdated! Well folks, I have officially finished the box. I have spent hours on this thing and I am very proud of it! It is drying in these photos. One more round of glue and it is absolutely done! Now onto the gameboard and typing up the cards. I am not expecting to spend quite as much time on that. I am presenting on Monday but I am hoping to be done with everything by Friday night including the essay.
What do you think of my clamps?
Paper clips are fantastic!

These are the top and bottom of my box getting their
corners done. 








As much as you can see in one shot.

  These are bad shots, I know. I made the box top and bottom from poster board, sharpies, and pictures found on Google. It took way longer than it should have but it is done. I have not had a chance to swing by Goodwill and look for a game board so I may steal our old beat up Sorry board and get a replacement later. The cards are designed, the work is done, the ink is here, all I need is to type up the essay, write the script, put the information onto the cards, and hit print.
  The essay is about a page and half through but two and a half paragraphs out of six done! I should be finished by Friday night unless some tragedy strikes. My essay starts with literary elements because it was easier to get the summary to flow if I was really introducing antagonists and protagonists along the way. I am trying to keep it quite elegant but I am currently struggling with that portion.

No comments:

Post a Comment